P15 Particle Filter
for starting and moving vehicles indoors
EHC P15 is an exhaust cleaner for temporary driving of smaller vehicles –cars, vans in factories, ships, workshops, exhibition halls etc.
THE FILTER FUNCTION IMMEDIATELY UPON START UP and gives maximum flexibility indoors and is unaffected by moisture. The filter separates mutagenic, cancerous and allergy producing substances attached to particles in the exhaust fumes.
The model shown is with a bellow adaptor although other adaptor types are available. Adaptors are simply interchangeable by a twist bayonet connection
- Particle separation: >99,9%
- CO separation: ~30%
- Aldehyde separation: ~90%
- HC separation: ~35%
- Max. engine size: 4 L Cyl.V
- Max. Rpm: 2500 rpm
- Max. temperature: 200°C
- Filter life*: >150 starts
- Weight: 0.4 kg
* The life time is dependent on the engine size, engine type, diesel quality, how the vehicle is used and engine condition.
EHC exhaust Filter meets the TRGS 554 (D) and COSHH (GB) regulation. EHC P15 is approved on the VERT-Filterlist B272(CH) and TÜV (D). The EHC Particle Filter can be disposed in regular waste.